I was tagged by Typewriterink
1. A POPULAR BOOK OR SERIES THAT YOU DON’T LIKE
Divergent. I hate it. I seriously hate it.
2. A POPULAR BOOK/SERIES EVERYONE HATES BUT YOU LOVE
How is it popular if everyone hates it? Um… I know a lot of people dislike this book, but I love it! You will never stop me from loving it!!!
3. A LOVE TRIANGLE WHERE THE PROTAGONIST ENDED UP WITH THE PERSON YOU DIDN’T WANT THEM TO BE WITH.
I’m going through my Read list on Goodreads, and I’m having trouble finding love triangles. I know this one isn’t done yet, but I chose it because I totally hope she ends up with the other guy!
4. A POPULAR GENRE THAT YOU HARDLY READ.
Contemporary. I just like my books a little further removed from reality.
5. A POPULAR CHARACTER THAT YOU HATE/DISLIKE.
Mal from the Grisha Trilogy. Okay I don’t know if anyone likes Mal but I do not care for him one bit.
6. A POPULAR AUTHOR YOU CAN’T SEEM TO GET INTO.
I have heard so many people rave about this guy, but after reading River God for my book club, I don’t really have any interest in reading any more.
7. A POPULAR TROPE YOU’RE TIRED OF READING.
The whole “all scientists are evil monsters sent straight from the bowels of hell” trope. It’s ridiculous and honestly offensive. It also actually does real damage to science in the real world.
8. A POPULAR SERIES YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN READING
50 shades of grey. I’m not even going to dignify this with a photo.
9. A SHOW/MOVIE YOU LIKED BETTER THAN THE BOOK.
Jurassic Park. This book is so terrible and really anti-science to the point of ridiculousness.
10. A POPULAR STYLE OF COVER YOU CAN’T STAND.
Movie covers *shudders*
Okay, so that’s the tag. I will just do an open tag for anyone who hasn’t already done this. I’ve seen so many of these that I can’t remember who has and who hasn’t done this. So if you haven’t done this and it takes your fancy, I tag you.